Thursday, September 17, 2009

One Year Ago Today...



This handsome guy and I became husband and wife for time and all eternity!! It's crazy to think a whole year has gone by, but at the same time it seems like we've been together for a lot longer than we actually have. I personally think it's because we get along so well and that it's been so easy to be together, that it just feels like we've been together forever already, but I'm sure Kurtis has his own views on why it feels like it's been so long :). I'm so lucky I found someone who lets me be my crazy, LOUD self; who puts up with my snoring/weird breathing noises when I sleep, even though I know his own sleep is affected by it. I know it's cliche, but I do feel like I've married someone who I can easily call my best friend. I'm lucky I'm married to someone that I can tell anything and everything to and that I can be completely open with. I'm happy I'm with someone who is so laid back and that goes with the flow most of the time. He's such an amazing husband and I'm so proud to be his wife. This year has been fantastic and I look forward to many MANY more years to come. Happy anniversary to "my man"! :)

1 comment:

RickAndGina said...

Well I am a little late, but congrats on the 1 year mark! You guys are so cute together.