Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dipping Chocolates

Back when Kurtis and his sister's were young, the Koch side of his family would dip chocolates for Christmas every year. Well, his family decided to bring the tradition back and we dipped chocolates yesterday. We each brought our own things we wanted to dip and pounds and pounds of chocolate. (Seriously, we used about 4 packages of Almond Bark and I swear somewhere between 8-10 packages of real milk chocolate!) It was so much fun and now we have chocolates to give coworkers and neighbors for Christmas goodies!!


Table one of chocolates....

And tables two and three full of chocolates...

Close up of the Isle Idles and peanut butter cups.

Yummy truffles and chocolate cinnamon bears...


White chocolate and sprinkle pretzel rods...

Susan (Kurtis' mom) with the girls (our neices)

This is Kaylee, our neice, just after getting back from the ER after putting a bead up her nose!! Poor thing!


Cute little Pearson (our nephew!!)

5 comments:

Rus & Bren said...

Looks like fun. Looks yummy, yummy.

Rus and Bren

Chandie said...

Oh my gosh those all look SOOOOO yummy!! I'm super jealous of you and your friends this Christmas! :)

Bennington's said...

Hey Nicole,
It's Tenisha I found your blog so I hope you don't mind that I say hi and add you to my list of bloggers. I am glad you have a blog. That tradition look way fun and really yummy. If it was me I am sure there would be some candy missing.

Logan said...

Thanks for donating some of your yummy chocolate pretzels to the bake sale today. I had one and they were great!

Stephanie said...

Seriously..why didn't Kurtis have this tradition when I was his CO-WORKER!!! Those white chocolate covered pretzels looked off-the-hook!! :) I hope you 2 had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!