Friday, March 21, 2008

Fun in the sun

We got back from Europe on the 11th of November and left on Nov 18 to Maui with Nicole's family for a week. I really don't know of any better way to spend Thanksgiving. It was rad. The week we were back was a week from hell. We were buying a condo in Perry and we were going to be doing our own flooring. We had to get the floor done by the time we left on the 18th. It was a crazy week but with the help of Rich who did our ENTIRE tile and with Nicole's brother and dad we got the wood done. It was so nice to finally be able to sit and relax on a beach for a week. November was an exciting month for us!!


THIS is why I'm hot


Getting ready to go up. I am pretty much soiling myself at this point


500 ft up in the air courtesy of Lucy and Dave signing us up for the longest rope! Thanks GUYS


PRETTY

3 comments:

Chandie said...

Nicole you gorgeous girl!! I'm SO glad you have a BLOG!! Send me your email address and I'll send over an invite to my BLOG, they are great and I love keeping in touch and seeing how you are! Looks like you've been having fun! Tell your fam hello for me!

Unknown said...

Kurtis you are one lucky guy! she is awesome!!!!!!

Michael said...

Do you ever work?